The OISF development team released Suricata 1.0.1, the first maintenance release for Suricata 1.0, the Open Source Intrusion Detection and Prevention engine.
- Major detection accuracy improvements.
- ip_proto keyword was fixed for malformed packets.
- Fix a TCP RST packet evasion issue (http://www.packetstan.com/2010/06/recently-ive-been-on-campaign-to-make.html)
- Stream reassembly improvements.
- See https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/versions/show/10 for all closed tickets.
Download the new release here:
Known issues & missing features:
See https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues for an up to date list and to report new issues. See https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues for a discussion and time line for the major issues.
[ad code=2 align=center]