The Chrome Stable and Beta channels have been updated to 8.0.552.224 for all platforms.
With reference to a post by Jason Kersey at Google Chrome Releases Blog, The Chrome Stable and Beta channels have been updated to 8.0.552.224 for all platforms. Further, Chrome OS has also been updated to 8.0.552.343.
These releases contain the security fixes listed below, along with stability and other improvements.
- [64-bit Linux only]  High Bad validation for message deserialization on 64-bit builds. Credit to Lei Zhang of the Chromium development community.
-  Medium Bad extension can cause browser crash in tab handling. Credit to kuzzcc.
-  Low Browser crash with NULL pointer in web worker handling. Credit to Nathan Weizenbaum of Google.
-  Medium Out-of-bounds read in CSS parsing. Credit to Chris Rohlf.
-  High Stale pointers in cursor handling. Credit to Sławomir Błażek and Sergey Glazunov.
More information is available here.