(LiveHacking.com) – Secunia, the Danish IT security solution provider has released Secunia Personal Software Inspector 3.0.
According to Secunia official press release which has been sent to LiveHacking.com; The Secunia PSI 3.0 is a free personal vulnerability scanner which identifies software applications that are insecure and in need of security updates, or patches.
Secunia PSI 3.0 New Features & Improvements
- Simple User Interface: The new and simplified user interface displays the key information that users need to know such as scan results, the security status of installed software, and the last update dates. Further, the new settings menu allows users to select whether or not to install updates automatically, and which drives are to be scanned.
- Automatic Patching: Secunia PSI 3.0 receives automatic updates for all software supported by the application.
- Localization: The Secunia PSI 3.0 can be installed in any one of five languages including French, Spanish, German, Danish and English.
- Program Ignore Rules: Users have the ability to ignore updates to a particular program by creating ignore rules.
- Scan History: Reports about the updates installed and scans conducted can be accessed at any time through the history feature.
The Secunia PSI 3.0 is available to download here.