HAVP (HTTP Anti virus Proxy) has released a security update for its open source anti virus proxy. HAVP is a proxy with a ClamAV anti-virus scanner. It provides continuous, non-blocking downloads and smooth scanning of dynamic and password protected HTTP traffic.
HAVP anti-virus proxy operates in a parent and transparent proxy mode and It could be used with squid or standalone.
- HTTP Anti virus proxy
- Multiple scanner support at the same time
- Scans complete incoming traffic
- Non Blocking downloads
- Smooth scanning of dynamic and password protected traffic
- Can used with squid or other proxy
- Parent proxy support
- Transparent proxy support
- Process change to defined user and group
- Use Clamav (GPL antivirus)
- Operating System: Linux
- Written in C++
- Released under GPL
Read more about HAVP here.